CAD library services
- Main goal of this web site is standard production drawings (blocks) sharing between producers, drafters and designers.
- CAD library stores for downloading of various types of standard drawings.
- Drawings related database and useful parameters filtering system makes it easy to find required blocks in library.
- Database can be used independently from drawings library if download is not required.
- Producers Business card – contact data and description stored with every graphical data table for links and enquires.
- User (drafter) can download predefined drawings for free.
- Including of graphical and parametric database into united environment saves user's time.
- Companies who aim to make production drawings available for using in CAD systems.
- Customers Business card is stored in every provided graphical data table.
- Designers, drafters.
- Customers seeking for production technical data.
- Customers seeking for suppliers.
- Academic society for educational purposes.
Download CAD library dragn-and-drop demo (.avi, 5.8 MB)
- Created web site for CAD libraries
- Blocks are systematized in library and added into graphical tables.
- All drawings are prepared for downloading.
- Availability in real time to „drag-n-drop“ block from web site to drawing.
- Additional information about production drawings available.
- Every block has link to it's table, so user can return for contents or additional information from producer at any time.
- Worldwide web services available.
- Promotional services – Customers links and contact data publishing.
- Drafting services – drawing preparation for library.
- CAD library services – drawings entry into web library and maintaining.
- News services – purposeful information for CAD library users.